We want to do everything we can to eliminate the anxiety that is sometimes experienced by customers when they decide to update and renovate their homes. Below is a detailed outline of the standard working procedures when a customer chooses to purchase window and door products from Advanced Home Services.
Below is a detailed outline of the standard procedures when a customer invites us into their home for a consultation for their new window and or door choices and options.
- Initial ContactWhether you contact us by phone, email, or come by in-person for a visit to our showroom, our knowledgeable window and doors sales representatives will provide you with all the information you desire to make an informed decision regarding the best products for your home renovation needs.
- Scheduling Of an In-Home VisitOur flexible sales representatives will set up an appointment time that is convenient for everyone involved in the choice and selection of what you are looking to change. They will meet with you in the comfort of your own home to discuss and present all available options. At this time, we can understand exactly what you want and how we can transform your vision into reality. One of our uniformed sales representatives will arrive at your home at the scheduled time for the consultation. We want to provide you with the added peace of mind that you contacted the right company, one that prides itself on professionalism and customer service. Our sales representative will take down all measurements and note all special choices of your unique project, allowing us to prepare an accurate computer generated quote (NOT one that is scribbled down on a business card or scrap of paper), that is tailored to your specific requests. During your initial in-home visit, our sales representative will show you our large selection of before and after pictures on a laptop computer to further help you confirm your selections or to provide you with some other possible ideas.
- Follow-Up Appointment In Our ShowroomOnce one of our sales representatives have visited your home and established what you need us to do for you, regarding your renovation plans, we will schedule a visit to our showroom so that you have the opportunity to view our large range of products on display and in catalogues. We want to ensure that all possible options have been explored and that our customers are delighted with the products they have chosen.
- Professional QuoteOne of our sales representatives will present you with a professional computer-generated quote, complete with pictures, to confirm your style choices and grille patterns (should you choose them). The total investment for your project will then be reviewed based on your individual choices (not based on a standard generic formula). The professionally generated computerized quote will include all costs related to the renovation project including the overall costs and the required deposit to begin the project.
- Project Approval and CommencementAfter all available options and costs for your home renovation project have been discussed and agreed upon, we will present you with a contract to sign to proceed with the project. Once the contract is signed and we receive the stated deposit, our scheduling department will provide you with an estimated installation date. Our scheduling department will contact you on the Thursday prior to your given installation date to confirm the installation date and time. *We only provide an estimated installation date because on rare occasions, due to factors beyond our control, situations occur that require us to revise our installation schedules.
- Professional InstallationOn the day of your product installation, our uniformed technicians will arrive at your home in a professionally logoed vehicle at the scheduled time. For the duration that they are working on your property or moving around your neighbour’s property, our technicians will be easily identifiable and professional. We want to provide you with the added peace of mind that you hired the best company, one that prides itself on professionalism and customer service. Our courteous SAWDAC trained technicians will need unobstructed access to the areas being renovated. All installers will follow our Standardized Platinum Installation Process when installing your windows and or doors. Please remove any objects that could hinder proper installation of your windows, doors or siding. If you need help removing any objects, please contact Advanced Home Services well in advance of your estimated installation date so that we can arrange to have someone assist you. Every effort is made to minimize possible damage to structures surrounding the installation area, however, please be aware that Advanced Home Services claims no responsibility should any impeding objects or structures experience damage during the installation process.
- Project Completion and Payment of BalanceOnce your project installation is complete, the remaining balance owing on your account is due. The technicians will present you with a manila coloured envelope that will contain your warranty, all product guarantees (pertaining to your project), an installation report (for you to rate our level of service), and an additional copy of your invoice. Upon completion, please pay the lead installer the balance due. Advanced Home Services scheduling department can inform you of the amount owing and final payment options. We offer financing options, payment plans, and we accept Visa and MasterCard. Please contact us for more information if you are interested in our financing options.
- Customer SurveyTo ensure that we uphold the highest level of customer service and exceptional craftsmanship, we ask that our customers complete a survey regarding the products and services that they recently purchased from us. The information you provide is very important to us and we welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have about working with Advanced Home Services.